Last Updated: December 1, 2014
Turfmapp (hereinafter referred to as "Turfmapp", "we", "us" or "our") operates an online platform that connects Turf Admins who have turfs or facilities available to rent to users (Players), whether through our website or our mobile applications ("Platform"). Turfmapp refers to Turfmapp Inc. if you reside in the USA.
"Aggregated information" means information about all of our users or specific groups or categories of users that we combine together and which does not include the users’ Personal Information.
"Data Controller" means Turfmapp, the company responsible for the use of and processing of Personal Information.
"Personal Information" means information relating to a living individual who is or can be identified either from that information or from that information in conjunction with other information that is in, or is likely to come into, the possession of the Data Controller.
What Types Of Information Does Turfmapp Gather About Its Users?
Information that you give us
We receive, store and process information that you make available to us when accessing or using our Platform. Examples include when you:
- fill in any form on the Platform, such as when you register (including email address) or update the details of your user account;
- access or use the Platform, such as to search for or post Turf schedule, confirm spots or bookings, pay for confirm spots, book or pay for any associated services or fees that may be available (such as but not limited to pick-up spots), post comments or reviews, or communicate with other users;
- link your account on a third party site (e.g. Facebook) to your Turfmapp account, in which case we will obtain the Personal Information that you have provided to the third party site, to the extent allowed by your settings with the third party site and authorized by you; and
- communicate with Turfmapp.
We receive but do not store and process the following information that you make available to us when using our Platform:
- Credit Card Number, expiration date, security code & other information related to payments.
When you use certain features of the Platform, in particular our mobile applications we may receive, store and process different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Platform or specific features of the platform). If you access the Platform through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
We may also receive, store and process Log Data, which is information that is automatically recorded by our servers whenever you access or use the Platform, regardless of whether you are registered with Turfmapp or logged in to your Turfmapp account, such as your IP Address, the date and time you access or use the Platform, the hardware and software you are using, referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on particular pages.
Cookies, and other Tracking Technologies
While you may disable the usage of cookies through your browser settings, we do not change our practices in response to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTPS header from your browser or mobile application. We track your activities if you click on advertisements for Turfmapp services on third party platforms such as search engines and social networks, and may use analytics to track what you do in response to those advertisements.
Third parties may not collect information about users’ online activities on the Platform except as described in this policy.
Third-party social plugins
Our Platform may use social plugins which are provided and operated by third-party companies, such as Facebook’s Like Button.
As a result of this, you may send to the third-party company the information that you are viewing on a certain part of our Platform. If you are not logged into your account with the third-party company, then the third party may not know your identity. If you are logged into your account with the third-party company, then the third party may be able to link information about your visit to our Platform to your account with them. Similarly, your interactions with the social plugin may be recorded by the third party.
How Turfmapp Uses And Processes The Information That You Provide Or Make Available
We use and process Information about you for the following general purposes:
- to enable you to access and use the Platform;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimize the Platform, Turfmapp’s business, and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, and for advertising and marketing;
- to help create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the Platform, such as fraud detection and prevention, conducting investigations and risk assessments, verifying the address of your listings, verifying any identifications provided by you, and conducting checks against databases such as public government databases;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- where we have your consent, to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent on behalf of our business partners that we think you may find interesting. You will be able to unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving these communications in your settings when you login to your Turfmapp account;
- to administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Turfmapp or our business partners; and
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- The credit card information you provide in your personal profile is not stored by us, but is stored and used by our third party credit card processors in order for them to process payment that you owe.
When Turfmapp Discloses Or Shares Personal Information, And To Whom
IMPORTANT: When you use the Platform, your data may be sent to the United States and possibly other countries
We may transfer, store, use and process your information, including any Personal Information, to countries outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA") including the United States. Please note that laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and so the privacy laws applicable to the places where your information is transferred to or stored, used or processed in, may be different from the privacy laws applicable to the place where you are resident.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed as follows:
- Parts of your public profile page that contain some Personal Information may be displayed in other parts of the Platform to other users for marketing purposes.
- Your public Turf page, including but not limited to schedule, will always include some minimum information such as the city and neighborhood where the Facility or Turf is located, your public profile photo. Parts of your public Turf page may be displayed in other parts of the Platform to other users for marketing purposes. The Platform may also display the Facility’s or Turf’s approximate geographic location on a map, such that a user can see the general area of the Facility or Turf.
- The Platform allows your public profile and public Turf pages to be included in search engines, in which case your public profile and public Turf pages will be indexed by search engines and may be published as search results. This option is enabled by default, and you may opt out of this feature by changing your settings on the Platform. If you change your settings or the information on your public profile or public Turf pages, third-party search engines may not update their databases quickly or at all. We do not control the practices of third-party search engines, and they may use caches containing outdated information, including any information indexed by the search engine before you change your settings or the information on your public profile or public Turf pages.
- When you confirm spot or when you update the Turf schedule to accept a Player to confirm spot, we will disclose some of your Personal Information to the Turf Owner / Turf Admin or Player. However, your billing information WILL NEVER be shared with another user.
- When a Player plays at your Facility or Turf, we may ask you to review the Facility or Turf. If you choose to provide a review, your review may be public on the Platform.
You may link your account on a third party social networking site to your Turfmapp account. We refer to a person’s contacts on these third party sites as “Friends”. When you create this linkage:
- some of the information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be published on your Turfmapp account profile;
- your activities on the Platform may be displayed to your Friends on the Platform and/or that third party site;
- other Turfmapp users may be able to see any common Friends that you may have with them, or that you are a Friend of their Friend if applicable;
- other Turfmapp users may be able to see any schools, hometowns or other groups you have in common with them as listed on your linked social networking site(s); and
- the information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be stored, processed and transmitted for fraud prevention and risk assessment purposes.
- The publication and display of information that you provide to Turfmapp through this linkage is subject to your settings and authorizations on the Platform and the third party site.
- We may distribute parts of the Platform (including your Turf availability) for display on sites operated by Turfmapp’s business partners, using technologies such as HTML widgets. If and when your Turf availability are displayed on a partner’s site, information from your public profile page may also be displayed.
- You acknowledge, consent and agree that Turfmapp may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Collective Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to claims asserted against Turfmapp; (b) to comply with legal process (for example, subpoenas and warrants); (c) to enforce and administer our agreements with users, such as the Terms of Service, (https://www.turfmapp.com/terms); (d) for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer support, product development and de-bugging purposes; or (e) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Turfmapp, its users or members of the public. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify users about law enforcement requests for their data unless prohibited by law or by the government request, or if doing so would be futile or ineffective.
We may also publish, disclose and use Aggregated Information and non-personal information for industry analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
Business Transfers By Turfmapp
How To Change Or Delete Your Information, Or Cancel Your Turfmapp Account
You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your Turfmapp account by logging in to your account. If you would like to cancel your Turfmapp account entirely, you can do so by logging in to your account. Please also note that any reviews, forum postings and similar materials posted by you may continue to be publicly available on the Platform in association with your first name, even after your Turfmapp account is cancelled.
We will retain your Personal Information and Usage Information for as long as your account with Turfmapp is active and as needed to provide you services. Even after your account is terminated, we will retain your Personal Information and Usage Information (including credit card information and transaction history) as needed to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, conclude any activities related to cancellation of an account (such as addressing chargebacks from your credit card companies), investigate or prevent fraud and other inappropriate activity, to enforce our agreements, and for other business reason. After a period of time, your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our services effectively, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes.
Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information against the unauthorized access, destruction or alteration of your information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storing electronic information, can be 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your transmissions to us and of your Personal Information that we store.
Your Privacy When You Access Third-party Websites And Resources
We may change how we collect and then use Personal Information at any time and without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
Last Updated: December 1, 2014
There are many reasons why Players may be issued refunds. Certain conditions may apply given different situation. Please see the conditions below. If those conditions do not apply, you can contact your Turf Admin directly to initiate the refunding process.
Once the Turf Admin initiates the refunding process, you will receive the notification that you will be receiving a refund and billing receipt will be emailed to you. In general, authorization voids and refunds issued to credit and debit cards can take 5-7 business days before it reflects on your statement after they are processed by Turfmapp. Some refunds issued to international credit cards occasionally take up to 30 days to be reflected.
Authorizations: when you confirm a spot, your payment method will be authorized for a charge at the start time of the time slot. If the spot confirmation is canceled by the Turf Admin, we void the authorization.
Player cancellations: if you cancel your spot confirmation due to a change in plans, you need to cancel the spot in your account to receive a refund. Any refunds due will be automatically credited to the payment method you used to pay for your spot confirmation after cancellation is confirmed.
Extenuating circumstances: if you qualify for an extenuating circumstances claim, attempt to cancel before time slot starts and provide Turfmapp with valid documentation. Turfmapp may be able to provide you with a full refund outside of your Turf Admin's cancellation policy. Read more about extenuating circumstances below.
Expired credit card: for security reasons, Turfmapp can only process refunds to the same payment method that was used to process the charge. When a refund is processed to a card that is expired or canceled, your credit card company or bank is responsible for forwarding you the refund.
What is the Player Refund Policy?
The Player Refund Policy supports Players in the event they experience commute, travel or turf experience issue. These issue generally falls into one of 2 categories: (1) the Turf Admin or Facility cancels the time slot shortly before the start time due to the individual Turf Admin or Turf Owner’s choice (2) the time slot is misrepresented by the Turf Admin (non-Turfmapp system related) or has an unsafe environment.
The following are scenarios addressed by the Player Refund Policy. The Player arrived to the turf and notified Turfmapp within 24 hours that:
- The Turf is missing an amenity promised on the site in either the turf page’s description, amenities, or photos. Note that missing amenities are limited to turf surface, goal posts with nets, proper lighting, bathroom, locker room, aisle-way flooring, roofing and parking.
- The Turf or facility consists of unsafe environment which includes but not limited to turf surface conditions, functioning goal posts, properly placed goal nets, safety measures around the perimeter of the turf, etc.
- The Turf or Facility is unsanitary or hazardous to the health of your guests.
- The location of the turf is not what was confirmed.
The Player Refund Policy is available to all Turfmapp Players who have booked on the site, no matter the location of the turf the Player is going to or the Player’s country of residence. The Player Refund Policy is not insurance and does not replace your health insurance or life insurance. Make sure you review and understand the terms of your insurance policy and what it covers and does not cover.
An extenuating circumstance is when there is an unusual or an extreme incident that causes either the Turf to force cancel the time slot or Player(s) to not make it to their confirmed spot. Provided that either Turf Admin, Facility or Player can provide proper documentation, below are lists of what may fall under extenuating circumstances:
- Death in the family
- Serious illness or serious illness in the family
- Natural disaster in the region
- Political unrest in the region
- Jury duty or other similar civil obligations
Turfmapp sets this exception to be fair to Turfs that cannot commit to either providing services to the time slot or Players who cannot make it to the time slot.